- Baptisms are celebrated every second and fourth Saturday of the month at 2:00 pm. (Exceptions are made in case of special liturgical celebrations)
- Upon registration, you must present the child’s Birth Certificate from the County.
- The registration donation is $ 60.00 (NOT REIMBURSABLE in case of cancellation.)
- Parents and Godparents will have to attend an INTERVIEW WITH A PRIEST AND COMPLETE PRE-BAPTISMAL CLASSES ONLINE
- A Baptism date will be given once all requirements have been met. Please do not plan your Baptism celebration until you have been given a date.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GODPARENTS:
- If the Godparents are a couple or live with a spouse, they must be married by Church. Together with the parents, they must attend the Pre-Baptismal classes.
- If the Godparents live far away, proof that they have received their Baptismal preparation from their local parish must be presented upon registering the child.
- If the Godparents are single (they don’t live with a partner or are civilly married) they must have received their Baptism, First Communion, and Confirmation Sacraments.
- The day of the ceremony, we ask parents and Godparents to please dress appropriately for Church, as it is a sacred place.
For more information: (323) 560-2381
If you have any questions or want to schedule a interview with a priest call the Parish Office.